The Insiders Guide To Greensboro Bachelorette Parties
A Greensboro bachelorette party can be as outrageous as the occasion would suggest or it can be as laid-back as your usual get togethers. You certainly need to do something for the bride to be, whether it’s a night out on the town or a relaxing spa day. Don’t wait till the last minute to plan your bridal shower or casual gathering. We recommend you don't hold your last fling before the ring too close to the wedding. The best time to have the bridal shower would be a month before the wedding. Greensboro Male Strippers has put together some bachelorette party ideas that you can include when planning your event and some suggested bachelorette party locations in the Triad. If you want to explore Greensboro or spend a low-key evening at home, these tips will get your soiree started.
Bachelorette Party Locations In Greensboro
Bachelorette parties are a time for bonding, laughter, and tons of fun. They're also a great way to escape the pressures of marriage and all the stress that can come with it. At least for a few days! As you're planning your Greensboro bachelorette party, you want to make sure it's memorable and fun. But where do you start? There are so many activities that can be done! From scavenger hunts to local favorite bars, here are some helpful bachelorette party ideas to get you started.
- Green Street Night Club If you’re looking for a place to party in downtown Greensboro, then this venue should be on your radar. Their popular Open Mic Night on Wednesdays could be fun for a musically inclined group or you can just enjoy the heart pumping crowds at a concert.
- Geeksboro Coffee And Beverage Company Bring out the inner geekettes in your group when you enjoy the unique gaming experience of Geeksboro. You will dig the fantasy/sci-fi atmosphere and the eclectic decor. They cater and have events for all kinds of nerdy activities.
- Breakout Games The basic premise is that your team of up to 8 people will be situated into a room and given a puzzle you will need to solve to break out of the space. What a great way to bond with your girlfriends and discover all of each others strengths when you rent a breakout game room. If you're looking for an escape room near downtown Greensboro, then Room 5280 on Arlington St will be your place.
- Inner Diva Fitness If your crew enjoys physical activities with a sexy twist then a pole dancing class in Greensboro is something that they may enjoy. You can book an introductory class just for your group and choose from themes like “Coyote Ugly” and “Basic Instinct.“
- Elm Street Lounge - Looking for a hot night club to dance the night away and maybe even sing some karaoke? There's live music nightly and has a mature crowd. This lively club is on - you guessed it - N Elm Street Greensboro, NC.
- Pig Pounder Brewery - Check out a local brewery with an adorable pig on their logo. Drink evocatively named beers like "When Pigs Fly" plus you can rent out the venue for your bachelorette party.
What To Do At Home Or A Hotel
You don’t have to leave your home or hotel to have a good time at your Greensboro bachelorette party! Have a sleepover or just stay in for the evening and plan some lively activities to do at your location.
You know the gang will get really excited when you decide to host a pleasure party! What could be more fun then checking out the latest and the greatest in adult novelty toys and lingerie in the comfort and privacy of your own or a friends home. Most ladies will know someone who will host the event for your group. You can always find local novelty toy party pros to liven up the bridal shower.
You can make it a simple wine and cheese tasting by paring wines and cheese from different countries or make it fun by doing blindfolded taste tests to see who can guess the most varieties and regions. Go out and buy 5 or more bottles just for the best looking labels and choose a diverse selection. Do a blind tasting and then try and match the wines to the descriptive labels.
A great icebreaker is to assign the guests to teams for some good-natured completion with an at-home scavenger hunt. Create your own game using personal info of the bride-to-be and get some question cards ready. Everyone can use their cell phones to google for things like "the worst selfie!" Have the gang search for meme's that express the bachelorette's personality best. Have fun gift bags for the top price and party favors for everyone else. That way everyone will be a winner at the bachelorette scavenger hunt.
Spend the night together in comfy slippers and cozy pajamas just like you did back in the day! Have a theme like an 80’s night. Set up a fake profile on a dating app like Tinder and troll guys. Rent or stream movies with a bachelorette party theme, like Bridesmaids, Bride Wars or Magic Mike. Make some decadent comfort food like a rich cheesy lasagna or creamy hot chocolate.
It’s not the perfect bachelorette party without a male stripper shaking his moneymaker for the gang. Let’s face it ladies, a sexy man is hard to find; however a hot guy who is a professional male dancer? That is like finding a unicorn. Make sure you hire your dancer from a reputable company like Greensboro Male Strippers. They are the only agency for North Carolina that uses actual photos of the guys who will show up. They will send out one or two quality male dancers anywhere in the Greensboro, NC area whether your gig is at a house or local hotel.
Party At Greensboro Nightclubs
Group Pole Dancing Classes
Male Strippers In Greensboro
So many of our friends have gotten married in the last few years, and that means that there have been several bachelorette parties in Greensboro. We hope that this blog post has helped you realize that the bachelorette party is the time to celebrate the bride-to-be, not just get drunk and crazy. We hope you’ve found some ideas for your own Greensboro bachelorette party so that you can enjoy a fabulous evening with friends and family!